Friday, March 30, 2012

PROJECT ON BANANA FIBRE PRODUCTION IN UTTAR PRADESH, INDIA


WASTE  TO WEALTH-BANANA  FIBRE  A VALUE ADDED PROJECT OF BANANA PSEUDOSTEM, KAUSAMBI, UP 
Univision since inception on 2004, in Kota Rajasthan under The Society Act is actively taking up the different  Livelihood projects in Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh.
Sahariya Tribal Area of Shabad, Baran, Rajasthan, Livelihood Program‘s for Tribal Sahariya in Shabad block, Baran Rajasthan, Goat keeping Activity in Baran district,  Rajasthan, Entrepreneurship development on Income generating & Eco-development through Agri-waste utilization of Banana stem in the Kausambhi district, UP

Introduction:
Banana plant provide delicious foods and having good quality of textile fibre. Banana commonly grown in hot tropical climates in india-Maharashtra, Gujarat, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Uttar Pradesh. The area under banana has increased from 1.49 lakh ha during 1956-57 to 4.63 lakh ha during 2006-07, i.e., increase by 210 per cent. After harvest of fruit, huge quantity (60 to 80 t/ha) of waste biomass (pseudostem, leaves, suckers etc.) is generated. All varieties of banana plants have abundance fibre. These fibre are obtained after the fruit harvested. This plant has long been a good Source for high quality textiles in many parts of world, Especially in Japan and Nepal.

Need on Time :
  • Extraction of fibres from pseudostem of banana on commercial scale
  • Scanty use of fibres for fabrics and quality paper making
  • Presently, scutching waste not used for preparing enriched manures and paper
  • The available yarn and weaving machines are not fully suitable for processing of pseudostem fibres.
  • Sap is neither used as liquid fertilizer nor mordant
  • Microcrystalline cellulose powder is not extracted from fibres
  • Central core is seldom used for preparing edible products.
Characteristics of Banana Fibre:
  • Banana fibre has great potentialities for paper making because of its high alpha-cellulose and low lignin content.
  • It is Highly Strong fibre
  • It has Smaller elongation and light weight
  • It has strong moisture absorption quality. It absorbs as well as release moisture very fast.
  • It is biodegradable and has no negative effect on environment hence categorized eco friendly fibre.
  • Fire resistance quality.
Application of banana fibre:
  • Banana fibre has great potentialities for paper making special demand of Hand made paper.
  • Its fibre has used like rope, mats and other composite materials.
  • Banana fibre has recognined for apparels and home furnishings.
  • Polypropylene reinforced with banana fibre is used by automobile companies for making underfloor protection panels in luxurious cars like Mercedes.
  • Banana fibre mostly used in making handicrafts and home decorative.
  • Composite material of banana fibre used in building boards  and fire resistance boards.
  • Banana fibre is making products like paper bags, filter paper, greeting cards, decorative papers, pen stands, lamp stand and many more.
  • Banana fibre in used currency notes in Germany and trial run in India also.
  • During the research, it was found that paper made out of this fiber has shelf life of over 100 years as it is the strongest of the long fibres ever found amidst natural fibres. It can be folded for as many as 3,000 times. It can used currency and value-able documents like manuscript document preserver (Pundulipies).

Banana fibre Extraction:
Input cost:

Fixed Cost:
Fibre Extraction Machine : 40,000

Variable cost:
Plant cutting and useable raw material cost (Rs/acre): 3000
Labour cost (Rs/ month): 5000
Electricity charges (Rs/month):1000
Other charges (Rs/months): 1000
Total cost (Rs/month):10000

Output :
Income from banana fibre Rs/ Acre : 8000
Income from banana fibre( Rs/month) : 16000
Income from Manure (Rs/ Acre waste) : 2000
Total income: 18000

Net Income Rs : Output- Input : 8000

Univision , under Banana fibre project not only enhance farmer income also create employment in rural areas. This Process had done waste management like a ten acre of banana farm owner have dumped banana pseudostem in an about 1 acre of land or road sides. though apply fibre extraction process his land was free to cultivate. Organization provided buy back guarantee to the farmers and free training to handing machine and technology. For futher detail visit at :www.univision.net.in or contact us on upoffice@ Univision.net.in
Gallery on Banana fibre project:



 Banana fibre Extraction Machine
 Training on Banana fibre Extraction 
 Banana fibre 

47 comments:

  1. its very good to likelihoods. -v k singh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i am from gujarat ..i want information how i sell my fiber in market so please guide me...
      m contact no (+91)8128997006,and email id:-kmendpara@gmail.com

      Delete
    2. hi
      please guide me in banana fibre extraction.
      If I purchased machine from you shall you give me buy back guarantee.
      my id - 8shekha@gmail.com

      Delete
    3. sir,pleas guide me in banana fiber extraction. i eant information how i sell my fiber in market so please guide me.

      Delete
  2. I am very interested, how can i start the project

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    I want to setup this Banana fiber factory. Please guide me how I can go for further steps. I want details of Machinery and it will be pleasure if I can visite some factories for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to know about your interest. kindly share your email id.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,
    I want to setup this Banana fiber factory. Please guide me how I can go for further steps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello I want to s5art banana fibre manufacturing unitbin kerala.plz help me with the guidelines. .
    Regards
    jasi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Jasim,

    kindly specify your requirement also mark you email id too know more detail.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My id is piyushverma1920@gmail.com
    Please tell me in detail i want to buy the machine. Nd the vo fiber up me kha transport krna hoga

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear,

    Kindly assist me the way go forward, I am very interested to begin this

    ReplyDelete
  10. pl mail the full details to anji0201@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello I want to sart banana fibre manufacturing unit in andhra pradesh .plz help me with the guidelines. .Regards
    pl mail the full details to ; rkaprk@gmail.com ; kalyahnn@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear Kalyahnn
    Thanks to shown interest on Banana fiber work.Kindly provide detail of help you expected from us.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear sir,
    I am living in Warangal of Telangana state. There are 15 acres land under Banana cultivation in my area. The banana stem will not be available round the year. Shall we stock and process? Or this fabric extraction is seasonal? who will give the training for making of Handicrafts? Are there any purchasers for this banana fibre. Plz give complete information regarding procurement of raw material, process, finished fibre, machinery and power requirement, Market potentiality etc. My email ID is kamalakar_v_reddy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello sir
    i want to purchase banana fiber.
    so please help me in this.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello I want to sart banana fibre manufacturing unit in andhra pradesh ravulapalem .plz help me with the guidelines.
    Regards
    pl mail the full details to ; bchandramech@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello I want to sart banana fibre manufacturing unit in andhra pradesh at nellore dist .plz help me with the guidelines.
    Regards
    pl mail the full details to ; shaikvs@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello I want to start banana fiber manufacturing unit in West Bengal .plz help me with the guidelines. .Regards
    pl mail the full details like the project details. Machinery cost per day / month production process etc. Fiber market or price in India etc or per month profit from one or two machine, training capacity etc in my mail amitsen25@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I want to start this in Jalgaon where there is huge production of banana trees. How can start this. e-mail: patil.pratap1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I want to start this in Visakhapatnam ap state plz give me full details email jagadishdatla@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello,
    i am from gujarat.i want information how it produce & sell my fiber in market.
    I want to setup this Banana fiber factory. Please guide me how I can go for further steps. I want details of Machinery. mo.(+91) 9510202644
    mail: ashokhadiya1020@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. The article was very informative. We are planning to set up a unit in tamilnadu. We would like to learn more about the process and the latest machinery. Kindly assist us
    bargavipadmanaban@gmail.com
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  22. hello sir, plz send me banana fiber all mfg process and market potential on my mail id adu210@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi you want to buy banana fiber I can supply please contact
    Venkat - 91 9989914090,, +66 867964612

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am from Kerala and have a keen interest in banana fibre project. I am also curious to know about various applications of this product. Please send relevant information to my email pnabhan400@gmail.com. Regards/NS Padmanabhan

    ReplyDelete
  25. I am from Kerala and have a keen interest in banana fibre project. I am also curious to know about various applications of this product. Please send relevant information to my email pnabhan400@gmail.com. Regards/NS Padmanabhan

    ReplyDelete
  26. I wish to Banana Fiber in bulk, please suggest me suppliers. cmd@polywin.in ; Mahesh Khandelwal 09837022973.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hello I want to start banana fiber manufacturing unit in madhya pradesh .plz help me with the guidelines. .Regards
    pl mail the full details like the project details. Machinery cost per day / month production process etc. Fiber market or price in India etc or per month profit from one or two machine, training capacity etc in my mail buddhammarkering@gmail.com or restorecarwash@gmail.com or cll me 7772939777/ 7772077710

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hello,
    I want to setup this Banana fiber factory. Please guide me how I can go for further steps. I want details of Machinery and it will be pleasure if I can visite some factories for it.

    suraj.chaudhari44@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hello sir I am interested in this I am from kumbakonam my email I'd arunvarman23@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Kindly share your details on my email id "akhileshversingh1983@gmail.com".

    ReplyDelete
  31. Can anyone give me working of banana fiber extractor machine in any format

    ReplyDelete
  32. My email id is parthsol54@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hello, i would like to start the banana fiber extraction and manufacturer of hand craft products in Uganda. But i don't have skills and how can get those skills and training. Please can you avail me with that information through the email; beinomugishaedison@gmail.com. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  34. hello Sir,I am from Kutch Gujarat,i have keen interest for banana fibre extraction project,please guide me about the market of banana fibre and details (*price ) of machine.please contact me,
    E-mail.niravsolanki13@gmail.com m.9825223770

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hi
    Kindly send banana fiber project details to my email like cost machine labour production outcome etc
    Thanks
    Anjurithakur@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. It is good initiative for farmers well being. Do it as, business. Mr. Baswaraj Director RGM Champa.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hi
    Kindly send banana fiber project details to my email like cost machine labour production outcome etc
    Thanks
    chandru28june21@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Dear sir,
    pl send us project detail costing & market demand to setup business

    ReplyDelete
  39. Sir

    May I please get banana fiber project details including like cost of machine, labour, civil works etc. and production outcome etc. Also please let me know the market for Banana fiber or their finished product.

    With regards.

    Ranjita Boro
    ranjita.boro@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Is this fabric extraction is seasonal? who will give the training for making of Handicrafts? Are there any purchasers for this banana fibre. Plz give complete information regarding procurement of raw material, process, finished fibre, machinery and power requirement, Market potentiality etc. My email ID is nhc.deos@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete